Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, September 11, 2009

I don't really miss that dog..

Sometime around 1975, about a year before my folks split up, I had a beagle. She used to scoot across the carpet on her butt like in the above comic. She also used to try to hump my mother's leg (nobody else's, just mom's) before mom would smack her away. I used to laugh my ass off. Needless to say, when my folks split the dog was the first thing to go. Looking back, I can't say I blame them for that one...

3 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

One of my female dogs loves to hump my mink pillow, Joe. Do you think she's from the Island of Lesbos?

Marco said...

My parents gave away my dog (old english sheepdog) just before they got divorced too. To be fair, the dog had a nasty bug in it's stomach (what a mess and stench) and we gave her back to the breeders we got her from. They were able to make her better.

We once shaved her down, thinking she'd be cooler during the summer. Under that giant puffball of hair she looked like a greyhound (who knew).

joe said...

Scandy: Hahaa who knows... then again I'd really rather not know.

Marco: That bug does sound kind of nasty..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails