Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

This blew me away:

I was going to do a post on Krazy Straws, but I found something else. Apparantly, the iPod is not the first of its kind. In '77 there was the above - The Pocket Hi-Fi. I had no idea this existed until today, I never heard about these before. You learn something new every day, and this just goes to show that nothing is really new, it's just updated versions of what used to be.

7 comments:

Caroline Bender said...

BRILLIANT FIND, Joe - It must have cost $4000 or something. Righteous headphones. This is my new favorite post.

Dajando said...

FYI ,This was an art piece that was made by an artist this year (2010).The premise was ,what if you were able to go back in time with the technology we have today?The clue is the name alt1977.It would have really been cool had this existed ,though.

Dajando said...

Hey , here is the link .it's got some really cool stuff

Dajando said...

sorry .Here it is :http://www.behance.net/gallery/alt1977-we-are-not-time-travelers/545221

Wings said...

Thought there was something fishy there! hahaha Great piece!

joe said...

Woops.. My bad. And I thought I'd really found something...

joe said...

... maybe I'll resume my search for Krazy Straws ;^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails