Using my blog to try and make the world a better place. If I can help someone forget their troubles for a few minutes a day, it's all worth it.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Personally, I wouldn't want to live there..

The local rock group down the street is tryin' hard to learn their song, they serenade the weekend squire who just came out to mow his lawn. Another Pleasant Valley Sunday, charcoal burnin' everywhere. Rows of houses that are all the same, and no one seems to care. See Mrs. Gray, she's proud today Because her roses are in bloom, and Mr. Green, he's so serene, he's got a TV in every room. Another Pleasant Valley Sunday, here in Status Symbol Land. Mothers complain about how hard life is, and the kids just don't understand. Creature comfort goals, they only numb my soul, and make it hard for me to see. My thoughts all seem to stray to places far away, I need a change of scenery.